Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
We Can Insure All Drivers!
All California drivers must have car insurance. Charpentier Insurance Services, Inc. is your local full-service agency that can help every Bakersfield driver get appropriate protection.
What is Car Insurance?
Car insurance helps policyholders pay for the costs related to their car accidents and other vehicle mishaps. You need coverage because it is often very easy to see just how devastating these problems could be for California drivers.
The more-than 490,000 car wrecks in California in 2016 accounted for 12% of America’s total auto deaths. They caused millions of dollars in property damage costs and lost income. You never know if such an accident might happen to you, but you can gain reassurance by having car insurance.
Your Most-Important Coverage Options
The smart driver should carry at least the following coverage on their auto policy:
- Liability insurance pays for bodily injuries or property damage that you cause to other people if you are at-fault for a car wreck.
- Collision insurance pays for damage that your car sustains in a wreck.
- Comprehensive coverage covers your car’s damage if it comes from non-accident hazards like fire, theft, vandalism or severe weather.
- Uninsured motorist coverage pays for your personal damage costs if another driver who has no insurance causes the damage.
- Underinsured motorist coverage pays for your losses if a driver lacks enough liability insurance to pay the full cost amount.
Car insurance can also help you cover your personal costs if you get hurt in a wreck. Two of the most-requested coverage items are:
- Medical payments coverage that covers your hospital costs and certain related bills.
- Personal injury protection (PIP coverage) that applies to your medical costs, but also can cover costs like your lost income, or even pay a death benefit.
We can help you determine if you qualify for and can benefit from one or both of these options.
Additional Support for Drivers in Need
Policies can pay for many common or practical vehicle services. Coverage can include:
- Deductible-free windshield and glass replacement
- Roadside assistance perks, like tire services or gas delivery
- Towing coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Gap insurance for the value of your car’s loan
Do I have to get coverage?
California requires all drivers to carry proof of financial responsibility. Most carry auto liability insurance as this proof. The state sets minimum coverage requirements at:
- 15,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- 30,000 bodily injury coverage for accidents involving more than one person
- 5,000 property damage liability coverage
Setting Up Your Plan
We are an independent agency. That freedom allows us to compare multiple policies from top-rated insurers to make sure you always get the right coverage. Your Charpentier agent will help you:
- Analyze your driving record and other risks to help you select an affordable policy.
- Increase your liability coverage so you will have more help if you cause an at-fault accident.
- Optimize the car’s physical damage protection to insure its full value.
- Select deductibles that won’t break your budget but can help you reduce policy rates.
- Maximize policy discounts to save you the most possible money on your premiums.
Don’t wait to insure your Bakersfield vehicle. Instead, contact us now for a car insurance quote. It is fast, free and you’ll always feel better knowing you have coverage.